Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Weekly Wednesday Blog!

I know I said Tuesday was Blog day, but I changed my mind. Wednesday will now be blog day. I have a reason though!! Wednesday evenings is when Talkin' Toons airs on Ustream.tv and I can tell you all about our guest for the week!!

This week: Lara Jill Miller!!

That's right all you mom's with you kids, Lambie from Doc McStuffins herself! No Kids? How about Naruto fans? Because she is Matsuri too! Naruto not your thing? Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! then, or Curious George, Digimon, GENERAL HOSPITAL??? I mean come on people, Lara has something for everyone, AND she's sweet as pie to boot.  Please join us on the live stream tonight at:

http://www.ustream.tv/robpaulsenlive

Or you can download the podcast only on iTunes or the FREE Talkin Toons app for Apple and Android devices, on Friday!

In Abby news, I am working on a few corporate VO jobs and looking for a new agent! Putting together a new website and animation demo...just plugging away at this job I'm so blessed to do! Tune in to the podcast tonight at 6:30pm Pacific and ask Lara your questions! Or Me or Rob, because we're always there too!

Lots of love!



No comments:

Post a Comment